Monday, August 6, 2012

Brody's 1st B-Day!!

I'm finally getting around to blog about Brody's B-Day Party!  I posted the pics already but that was all.  One of these days I'm going to get back in order and blog regularly.  Brody's birthday party turned out awesome!  I was so stressed in trying to get everything in order but at the end it all came together.  I think everyone seemed to have a really good time including both of my kids (Brody & Bert).  At the last minute I ended up getting a big water slide and we made the mistake of telling Bert grownups could go on it.  He was on that thing before guest arrived and I had to make him get out when it was time to open presents...KIDS!  Brody received tons of great presents from family and friends!  Bert and I got him a playset with a slide and a four wheeler (my fav)!  He also received clothes, money and a lot of toys that make noise...YAY!   I was a little worried about how he was going to do since we were just getting over double ear infections that were pretty bad but he actually seemed to have a great time.  My poor baby usually never acts sick and we don't realize there's anything wrong until it gets bad.  Maybe this means he's going to be my tough little boy!  All in all it was a super day but I am not looking forward to planning another one next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment