Thursday, March 3, 2011

Moving Around!!

I just realized I don't think I have blogged about being able to feel the baby yet.  A little over a week ago when I was about 19 weeks along I thought I might have felt the baby move but then I was like no it was probably just gas or something.  Throughout the week I could feel little things but still not sure if it was the baby or not.  Finally this past weekend I told Bert that I could for sure feel it and I knew it wasn't anything else.  Know sometimes at work when I'm not doing much and every evening when I am just relaxing I can feel our little one moving around in there!!  I think it is just awesome and I can't wait for Bert to be able to feel he/she!!  

2 comments:

  1. WTHeck! We talk like 5 times a day and you never told me you could feel him move! Or maybe I'm a bad sister and just never thought to ask you??? Either way, isn't it totally cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I have but usually there's a kid or 5 screaming or bugging one of us and you don't always listen to the things I say. It is awesome. I just felt he/she moving a little while ago when I was relaxing here at the office.

    ReplyDelete