Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas!!

Ok so for most of you that really know me I am a procrastinator (sp?), but thanks to my little man I am really excited about Christmas and getting everything ready!!  I am 95% done buying presents, I have my tree up but not decorated since my son loves attention & I just ordered Christmas cards.  There are a few things I still don't plan until the last minute but Christmas is not one of them this year!  I am so ready for our first Christmas as a family and can't wait to see what Brody thinks about all the lights!  I talked to Bert and I think we might try and take him to the Christmas Parade in El Campo.  I know he is a little young still and if it turns out to be super cold we might back out but I'm sure if we went we would sit with Dory and the kids and that should be very interesting with the twins!!  Hopefully by the end of the week I will be completely decorated for Christmas and I can get some good pics of my baby by the tree that I can post on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment