Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kana Family Christmas!!

We had Christmas with my family on the 22nd!  I just knew my mother had gone over board with gifts for all the kids but that's ok cause Brody loves everything he got I think!  We got there early to visit and play for a while before it was gift time.  Well of course it was in the evening and since Brody doesn't nap during the day he is usually pretty fussy.  Thank goodness mom has a crib there so I was able to put him down without having to worry about him.  I let him sleep while we ate and everything and poor baby was out but I didn't want him to sleep through presents so I went and woke him up.  He wasn't very happy about that but he cheered up for a little bit and right after we were done I put him back down.  He really seemed to be more into this time and decided he wanted to eat the wrapping paper and the bows.  He got all kind of stuff!   Most of it he can't play with right now but he should be able to in a couple of months. 

Guess he likes the taste of that glue on the back of the bow!


 What could it be?

 All of his stuff minus the stocking stuffers!

And here's another just because I think he is the cutest thing in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment