Thursday, December 29, 2011

Meemaw Kana Christmas!

Yes we have tons of Christmas' each year but hey now with Brody we get all kind of stuff!  I didn't want to put them all in one blog cause that would just be way too long.  We had Christmas with Dad's family on the 23rd.  The kids get all the gifts here but it is so much fun watching them open everything.  My Grandma has 1 young grandchild and 6 great grandchildren so all of them in this small house is pretty funny!  My Aunt Christine got Brody this toy it's round and looks like a cow and when you push his nose he moo's and vibrates like crazy...well this was Brody's favorite toy of the night.  Of course everything goes in his mouth so his whole head was vibrating.  It was hilarious!  Meemaw usually just gives gives my mom money to pick out stuff for the kids so of course they all got stuff they wanted!!  Brody got Scout (yes he wanted Scout) from Big Meemaw and I think I've enjoyed it more than him already!  


Brody with his Daddy!

 This is the best pic of that silly cow I got!


 Laura & Sam you better lock up your girls!!  Brody is only 1 1/2 months younger than them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment