Wednesday, May 4, 2011

29 1/2 Weeks

I can not believe how fast my pregnancy seems to be going, but the quicker the better cause I am so anxious for our little one to be here!!  This past weekend was great!!  We do things every know and then but mostly just stay at home and it gets pretty boring.  Friday we got a call from a friend of ours and he needed Bert to look at his fridge that he had at his camp house on the Sandy's River.  Of course that was a little bit of work for Bert but it was nice to get out and go see some "long lost friends" of ours.  We had a really good time and ended up staying out there til a little after 10.  Saturday I was pretty tired so we just kind of bummed all morning then it was time to get ready for a wedding.  Some friends of our's got married this past weekend so 2 days in a row of getting out of the house and even though I was kind of tired it was great!!  The wedding was beautiful and we got to visit with people we haven't seen in a while!!  Neither one of us made it to long before we decided it was time to go home that was around 9:30 but we also had Church in the morning and I didn't want to be to tired for that.  Church was great the next morning and then after Bert had to go to work in Bay City so with him out of the house that was my time to clean.  As soon as he left I started and I wasn't finished cleaning until after he was already home which was about 3 1/2 hours later so I was wore out.  I fell asleep about 3:30 got up at 5 cooked supper and cleaned the kitchen up and laid back down.

Now for my very short and sweet appt. update.  I walked in the nurse weighed me and I only gained 1lb surprisingly.  It feels like every appt I gain 4-5 lbs not matter if they are 2 weeks apart or 4 weeks apart.  My blood pressure was good and then we got to hear the heartbeat at it was back up to 141.  This child's heartbeat is all over the place.  Dr. Cook came in measured my belly (he said I was measuring good) asked if I had any bleeding, cramps, or pressure and I said no and asked if I had any questions I said no scheduled my 2 week appt and left.  I still can't get over how well this pregnancy is going and I only have about 2 1/2 months left!! 

And for some great news...my friend Rosy will be having her little man Chaz Allen pretty soon!!  She is 41 weeks and he decided he did not wanna leave his mama on his own so her Dr. decided to induce her.  She went in yesterday evening to get things started and this morning she has already dialated to 2 so hopefully he will be here pretty quick!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment