Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby Skoruppa!!

I downloaded some ultrasound pictures and I have quiet a few already.  In my first post I forgot to mention that since I have had a LEEP done and also a freezing procedure when I was 15 they do not want to take any chances of me having and incompetent cervix.  LEEP is when you have abnormal cells on your cervix and they go in and shave off part of your cervix to remove it and the freezing procedure they go in and freeze abnormal cells so they are concerned that my cervix will not be able to hold my baby.  Within the next week or two I will have to go in and have a cerglage put in where they will stitch my cervix to hold the baby.  Not looking forward to this cause they will have to put me under :( but I have the best Doctors.  Anyways they wanted me to come in alot to track our babies growth and I guess decide when to do the cerclage so here are some pics.  They aren't the best but it's what I have.


Here is our 1st one at 5 weeks you can't see anything but a black hole.

Here is our 2nd at 6 weeks and 2 days we could already see the fast beating heartbeat it was so cute!!


Here is our 3rd at 8 weeks and 2 days you can barely see some little spots on the bottom thats a leg and arm trying to come out!

And here we are at 12 weeks and 2 days!! 



This picture the baby is looking towards us and the hands are on each side of the head making a fist!!

And then this one the Dr. measured the baby and it is 5.92CM which is like 2.33"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment