Friday, January 21, 2011

Checkup!

Yesterday was my 1 week checkup after my cerclage...Dr. Cook just wanted to make sure everything looked the way it should and we got to see the baby again!!  Our appt. was at 1:30 and as soon as we were going back to the room Dr. Cook was leaving for a delivery so we thought we could just see Mary Jane and go home well I guess we had to wait for him cause we were in the room until 3:15 and he shows up.  I'm ok with waiting but Bert get's kind of crazy when we have to wait long but it was all worth it.  Dr. Cook came in and checked my cerclage and everything looks great. Yay!!  I was anxious to see our baby even though it was just 2 weeks ago since our last ultrasound.  As soon as he started looking I reminded him we do not want to know what we are having if he could tell already and all he could say is "why not?".  Dr. Cook and Dr. Melham just can't believe we don't want to find out and I am going to make sure I remind them every time cause they see so many patients I don't want them to forget and tell us one day.  Anyway little Baby Skoruppa was moving around a lot and that was the first time we actually saw it move so it was really neat.  Bert claims that the baby was moving it's left hand so he thinks the baby will be left handed (he's crazy) but it was really neat seeing the babies spine and hearbeat (even though we see this everytime we go)  and it moving and all.  I did get a pic but it was not a very good one so I will wait until next time to post one.  For some reason Dr. Cook wants me back in 2 weeks again so hopefully we will get a better pic then.  Last thing for today...over the past 4-5 days Bert noticed that my belly was starting to pooch out some.  We noticed a very small change about a week and half ago but nothing really sticking out but over these past few days we can tell.  If you saw me today you wouldn't think I was prego just putting on a few pounds, but hopefully I will get out of that stage soon.  I will post pics of my belly later when it becomes really noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment