Monday, January 10, 2011

Cervicl Cerclage

Well I finally talked to my Dr.'s office Thursday of last week and scheduled my cerclage so I will be going in Wednesday the 12th to have it done.  I know everything will go ok but I am still kind of freaked out about being put under since I have only had to go through that once in my life so far.  Atleast I know my baby will be ok after it's done.  Dr. Melham told me that I would need 1 day of strict bed rest and 1 week of rest so I am going to take vacation Wed-Fri and then I have the weekend.  Unfortunately I am not very good about being lazy all day but I will try my hardest.  I have decided that tomorrow I am going to go pick me up a few movies and when I am done with those it's LMN for the rest of the time and cuddle time with Sissy (the cutest dog in the world)!!  Here is a pic of here right after a new haircut!

2 comments: