Friday, January 14, 2011

Cerclage is done!!

Everything went really well Wednesday with my little procedure.  We got there at 7:15am but our appointment was at 8:00 but they got us in pretty quick and we were on the road home shortly after 9:00.  I was really drowsy and just wanted to sleep on the way home but Houston traffic scares me but as soon as we got home I was out.  Wednesday was a pretty lazy day and I had my moments of little pains here and there but whatever they gave me to knock me out stayed with me all day cause I was drowsy until Thursday when I woke up so the good news is the pain didn't really bother me cause I just slept through it.  When I got up Thursday I felt ok so I did my normal routine of making Bert's coffee then making the bed when he left and then showering well that was obviously to much cause the pain was back and this time I couldn't sleep through it but I decided it's best if I just don't get up like the Dr. told me.  By the evening I was going crazy being locked up in the house so I got Bert to take me to town.  He needed to go by the bank so I went along for the ride and everything seemed fine and I was hungry for strawberries so I made him go by the store and get me some.  Today is much better, I'm still probably doing a little bit to much but since he didn't have to work I had him bring me to El Campo so I figured while him and my dad went out to Danevang I would stay at my folks house and since mom is babysitting my nephew Cooper I could hang out with him a little and maybe Dory will bring the twins by later.   So far everything seems to be fine so I guess that means I get to go back to work Monday morning!!  And Bert's Birthday is Sunday so at least we can go out to eat or something since I don't feel like I need to be couch ridden!!  I go next Thursday so they can check everything out and make sure I'm ok so hopefully I will have some new pics!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment