Monday, June 6, 2011

One Shower down and One to go!!

Yesterday we had our couples diaper shower that Kurt & Cari Stancik put on for us!!  It was a lot of fun and we got a ton of gifts.  I just love getting presents!!  A lot of people were able to come and it was great to see everyone!!  My poor husband is already starting to freak out a little bit but after yesterday I think it's gotten worse.  Everytime we would pull another package of diapers out of a bag he was like what is this??  And you could see his facial expression was like what the heck are we going to do.  I'm really getting nervous to but I'm ready just more nervous about how the delivery is going to go.  We received tons of diapers, wipes, shampoos, body wash, powder & lotions so I have one of each sitting out waiting for when we come home and the rest stored in the dresser.  We received a beautiful quilt that was handmade by one of our good friends, clothes, towels, receiving blakets, a changing pad, bottles, a travel booster seat which I think will really come in handy knowing we do a lot of things now and when the baby comes we will still do things (not as much) but the baby will go with us pretty much everywhere.  It looked like everyone had a good time and I am so happy they all came to celebrate with us.  I will leave y'all with a few pics from the shower.

Thank you Kurt & Cari!!  Everything turned out great and we really appreciate it all!!!


Yes that is me and I am huge!!


This is my husbands confused face after many packages of diapers!!

This is the beautiful quilt we got!


Just another pic of us opening gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment